Wednesday, July 20, 2011

DRUG "BUST"

DRUG "BUST" (San Diego Red)
Searching for a unique story for today's blog attempt, I ran across a small article in the San Diego Red about boarder drug enforcement that made me stop. Never having smuggled anything across any boarder, through any check-point, in a car, truck, or suit case, I found the headline, "Boarder Drug Busts Begin With Odd Bra and Helmet."

My immediate reaction was that some women was stuffing drugs in her helmet, and her brassier, but I couldn't figure out how the helmet came into the equation. Maybe she was a biker chick, or was wearing a batting helmet or construction workers hard hat.

Come to find out, some jerk-off tried to smuggle cocaine in his motorcycle helmet through customs, like wearing a helmet wouldn't draw any attention. The tip off, the American citizen's helmet was unusually heavy and further inspection discovered more then  4 pounds of methamphetamine with a street value of more then $92,000.

Let that be a lesson to all you drug smuggling coyotes, "do not put 4 pounds of an illicit drugs in your motorcycle helmet." The boarder cops have X-ray machines that can see right through you and everything that you ware, "I sure would like one of those machines."

The second case, "one I wish I could have conducted," involved a 22 year old women who was stopped by boarder security at San Ysidro. The women attempted to fool authorities by packing her bra with 2 pounds of methamphetamine worth more then $30,000.

The women was tripped up by one of the oldest problems that well endowed young women have, a syndrome called "bigger boob on one side." It is true that men, since the invention of the brassier, have made a sport out of what is called "sizing." Men continual compare the size, usually from the left to the right, to check for any disparities in boob size, it has to be true, "I do it."

To think that an able bodied, healthy male would not see a boob weighing 2 pounds more then the other is actually what probably did the young "Conchita" in. I'm not sure how the investigation went, or who did the "pat down," but I sure as hell would have loved to have been there.

"Oh, by the way, both were turned over to the F.B.I." Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment