Thursday, July 28, 2011

"GET THE HELL OUT!"

"GET THE HELL OUT!" (Frazer Chronicles)
I understand it, "I get it," Moammar Gadhafi is a bad man, his regime is bad, they practice human genocide. Gadhafi kills his own people, he is brutal, blood thirsty and is uncompromising in his opinions and practices. His actions and reactions have been responsible for thousands of deaths, he has raped and pillaged his country, and to top it all off, he has turned into an ugly old fart.

Are any of the above "had habits" enough to invade Libya for, "I don't think so." Do I agree with his methods of governance, or his practices in human rights, "of course not." But attack Gadhafi, "get the hell right out of town," a resounding "NO" is my answer.

Did you ever wonder how many "states" are working under a dictatorship in the world today? Well I did, and I was amazed at the number, at least 50, that's right, 50. Some of the most repressive are Burma, Chechnya, Cuba, Somalia, the Sudan and Tibet. Others less repressive, but still under a dictator, or family rule are Belarus, Angola, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Russia and the United Arab Emirates.

Is the U.N. or the United States going to "hitch up their boot straps" and go into these countries and free the oppressed, I don't think so, it's not in their interest. Who cares about freeing Zimbabwe, Tajikistan, Togo or Laos, there's no oil, no strategic land mass and no interest.

The United States picks which people they want to liberate from oppression, where there is a vested interest. Right here in the good old U.S. of A. there is oppression, if you don't think so, check with those people that are in danger of losing medical health care.

Check with those people right here in America that want to work, but can't find a decent job because many have been shipped overseas, where the oppressed are paid a few shekels to do the same job that here, in America, people used to be paid $15 or $20 an hour to do.

The press doesn't even know what to call those opposed to Gadhafi, referring to them simply as "rebels." Gadhafi is a bad person, don't get me wrong, but to run the risk of war, spending money, or worse, losing even one single American life, he, "Gadhafi" isn't worth the effort. Obama was wrong to get the United States involved in yet an other war.

I voted for Obama because I was sick of Bush and his war, but I now find that the country is  still involved in the Bush wars as well as a whole new front, where President Obama seems intent on flexing his own muscles. Now.....who the hell can I vote for.

No comments:

Post a Comment