Thursday, September 1, 2011

"OH BOY," HERE WE GO AGAIN!

"OH BOY," HERE WE GO AGAIN! (Frazer Chronicle)
I can't figure it out, on the western side of my island, the water is calm, clear and the temperature is between 68-72 degrees all the time. No sharks, no sting rays and no snapping turtles, just little fish's that nibble at your toes.

In the waters  on the northern side of my island, conditions couldn't be worse, choppy waters, wildly dipping temperatures, sharks, stingrays and all other sorts of blood hungry fish's that can suck the life right out of a person, and laugh while they are doing it, if fish's can laugh.

What am I talking about.....what idiot would jump into such a hostile atmosphere as I've explained on the northern side of my fictional island. Seems to me as if you'd better have a cape and an S etched into the shirt that that he is are wearing. A sign should be posted on the northern beach before one enters, "no shirt, no shoes, no service unless you have an S on your shirt."

But for some, like the song goes," Momma told me not to look into the eyes of the sun," "but Momma, that's were the fun is," so goes these people to the northern side of my island. Who are these people, these masochists that seek out pain, and possible ruin.

They are the Republican hopefuls that want to up-seat President Obama, want to drive him from the office of the presidency as quickly as possible. They have different names and even different genders, they are called Paul, Bachmann, Romney and others. The newest "kid on the block" is Texas Governor Rick Perry, and he's loaded and ready to go.

Rick Perry is the longest serving governor in the state of Texas, and has "heard the calling." He figures his stint as governor has given him the proper education to take charge of Washington and the bumbling stupidity that has been going on there for years.

This cowboy booted, swagger walking and no-nonsense talking "sin-of-a-gun" is "reporting for duty." It's great, and even though I do not agree with him, "what the hell," if he is willing to take the plunge off the rocks into the murky waters on the north side of my island, "God Speed," and "more power to him."

It's a simple fact that President Obama either is unwilling or unable to do his job in what I feel is the proper way to administrate the country, and our foreign policies. Is America ready for another booted cowboy sporting a 10 gallon hat.....only time will tell, but I'll watch and listen





No comments:

Post a Comment